Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Harv: Gone One Month


Dear Harv:

You've been gone one month. And I found this quote to express how I feel.

When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that, in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight.


--Khalil Gibran

So I must be grateful for every tear I have shed over you, because for every tear, you have given me many moments of joy. I hope your soul lives on, my beloved friend. You have given me more than I could have ever hoped for.

You were never my pet. You were and are my friend.

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your devotion and sweet love for your cat makes me teary, dear Lisa. Here is a recent post on Darvish about kindness to a cat:

http://darvish.wordpress.com/2007/05/06/the-soul-of-mercy/

Peace and Many Blessings!